Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Reworked the Registration App

I spent most of today reworking the registration app based on Bill and Jan's feedback from Friday. Originally I had devoted too much code and screen real estate to showing a patient's complete visit history, which is really not relevant to the main workflow of the front desk clerk. So I've simplified things.

Also I added a header bar that we'll use whenever there's a patient selected.

I updated the demo server--comments are welcome.
url: https://69.91.227.134/openmrs
user: demo
password: demo
The main To-Dos that I already know about are that:

  1. the Create Patient page needs to be based on the MoH 257 form
  2. we need Edit buttons on the patient and visit boxes on the left side
Here's a screenshot:

1 comment:

  1. The patient search will be quite useful and we shall definitely refine it more to influence better search results especially given the similarity of names in Kenya.

    ReplyDelete